Monday, March 3, 2014

The Outcome of Not Doing Your Laundry




dress Forever 21, vest Forever 21, scarf & boots
Charlotte Russe, tights Target, ring vintage
"If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done."

Happy motivational Monday everyone!

So I threw this on this morning crossing my fingers that it looked good, because I didn't have any unwrinkled jeans or leggings. It actually is now one of my favorite outfits! I've been meaning to wear this dress forever but could never find the right combination to make it less dressy for a long day at school. I finally found it though! I like how the dress, scarf, and boots are monochromatic together so that the tights and denim vest add personality and interest to an otherwise basic outfit.

XO,
Madeline K

No comments:

Post a Comment