Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Maxi Skirts and Blind Trust


shirt Khole's, skirt Tilly's, sweater
Charlotte Russe, earings&ring vintage
 Hey Reckless!

I'm just going to start out this post by pointing out that I LOVE maxi skirts. They're mostly worn in the spring and summer but I think dark colored ones can easily be worn through every season. That is one reason I like them and then the other is how comfortable and easy they are! Today was a lazy day for me (outfit wise) but because of the maxi skirt it looks like I tried to look nice, when really I just threw it on for comfort. I added the cardigan to make the outfit even more cozy. Warning though, make sure that if you put a thick cardigan over a maxi skirt that you have skin showing somewhere or have a focal point that will give you shape like a belt or something. You don't want to end up looking bulky. Also to add a twist to a pretty boring color palette I added some cheetah print flats that I sadly did not get in a picture. You will just have to trust me that they helped to complete the outfit!

XO,
Madeline K


No comments:

Post a Comment